Monday, October 12, 2009

Delays are over

It's been a whole year since I've posted anything here! Not much was happening .. There have been a lot of delays, mostly having to do with permits, sign-offs, and general red tape type stuff. Construction has been in full swing since August .. they've dug the hole, finished the shoring and the crane should be delivered any time now.

According to the original time line, move in was scheduled for August 2009. The move in date is now set for January 2011. That date is padded a bit .. with any luck I'll be in My New Condo before that.

I've been tweaking the floor plan some more .. I'm now looking at turning it into a one bedroom, giving me a much larger living area .. The new floor plan has been sent off to the architects, I'll post it here when I hear back.

During the delays, there were a couple of people that bailed .. the developers kindly let them out of the purchase agreement .. so .. if you were sad about missing out of the42, you may want to get in touch with them to see what's available. Prices will be about 10% higher than the original offering though.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw the crane up the other day. The condo is now coming along nicely.

rob

Home Remedies said...

Great post.. I'm glad i acme across your blog..
From: Chicago foreclosure .

Minneva Carker said...

I hope that, by now, everything is peachy and you are able to get the relaxation you deserve. Maybe you can show some pics of the place!

Real Estate Services in Toronto said...

This is the first time that i visit this blog. The hard work that the author has done for writing this blog post is visible. I am also planning to go for a condo rental. But still a little bit confused. This blog post will hopefully work positively for me.